- International Student Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Sponsored Student Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Visiting Scholar Services
- Global Partnerships
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Student Programming and Outreach
- Missouri S&T continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and posts all current information on the Missouri S&T Coronavirus Information page.
- Information specific to international students, visiting scholars and study abroad students is posted on the International Affairs COVID-19 Updates page.
International Affairs is currently providing all services remotely. Our virtual doors are open and we are here to help you!
To request assistance, email email@example.com or call (573) 341-4208.
Virtual Advising and Document Processing
International students can now schedule advising appointments with staff members of International Affairs through S&T Connect.
The Office of International Affairs leads Missouri S&T’s efforts to promote international education and increase global awareness on campus and in the community. Serving as an umbrella for Missouri S&T's international activities, we provide services in the following areas.