Travel Registration for Faculty/Staff
To register your travel information with the University of Missouri, carefully follow the steps below. Note that all steps must be completed at one time. It is not possible to save a travel registration and complete it at a later time. Be sure to have the following documents available in order to complete your travel registration.
- Travel plans including dates and locations
- Emergency contact information: name, address, email address, and one or more phone numbers for at least one person not traveling with you.
- Accommodation information: name, address, telephone number, and email address for all hotels or accommodations during your trip, information may be copied and pasted
- Preferred contact method: a phone number, email address, Skype account, or other manner in which you may be contacted while traveling
- Flight itinerary: electronic copy of flight itinerary which will be uploaded into registry
- Passport copy: electronic copy of your passport which will be uploaded into registry
Steps for travel registration:
- Go to http://globalminers.mst.edu/. Click on Login/Register and sign in using your Missouri S&T SSO (user id and password).
- Select Register Your Travel.
- Select the appropriate Register Now button, under the section for faculty or staff member traveling internationally.
- Verify your name and email address is correct.
- In the current itinerary section, list information for each location where you will be staying during your trip.
- Enter the beginning and ending dates for a location
- Select the location from the drop down list or use the Find Location field
- Click Add to Itinerary
- Repeat for each location during your trip
- Answer questions 1-13, when appropriate uploading a copy of your flight itinerary, and passport.
- After reading the Assumption of Risk and Release Form for Faculty/Staff, mark “I agree.”
- Click Update to submit your travel registration.
- Payment of international travel registration fee of $32. Payment may be made by credit card, cash, or MO Code and PS Account Code. Please contact extension 4208 or email@example.com for assistance or questions.