- International Student Services
- New Students
- Current Students
- Sponsored Student Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Visiting Scholar Services
- Global Partnerships
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Student Programming and Outreach
Travel, Risk Assessment and Safety (TRAS) Committee
The Travel, Risk Assessment, and Safety (TRAS) Committee is responsible for reviewing all university-related domestic and international travel requests made by Missouri S&T students, faculty and staff.
Until further notice, the TRAS Committee will review all travel requests. Exemptions will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
For more information, please review the March 12, 2020 COVID-19 update.
Student International Travel, Risk Assessment and Safety (SITRAS) Committee
The SITRAS Committee reviews all student international travel requests.
Dr. Jeanie Hofer, Associate Provost for International Affairs
- Dr. Venkat Allada, Professor of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering
- Dr. Jeffrey Cawlfield, Professor of Geosciences, Geological & Petroleum Engineering
- Dr. Kamal Khayat, Professor of Civil Engineering, Vernon and Maralee Jones Chair
- Mr. Ed Knollmeyer, Assistant Vice President, UM System Management Services
- Ms. Kelly Mescher, Counsel, UM System General Counsel's Office
- Dr. Melanie Mormile, Professor of Biological Sciences, Geological Sciences and Engineering Interim Associate Dean of Research and External Relations
- Ms. Rachel Morris, Assistant Vice Provost for Student Support
- Dr. Jim Murphy, Associate Vice Chancellor and Dean of Students
- Chief Doug Roberts, Police Chief, University Police
- Dr. Costas Tsatsoulis, Vice Chancellor of Research & Dean of Graduate Studies
Ms. Susan Potrafka, Senior Assistant Director for International Affairs