- International Students
- Future Students
- New Incoming Students
- New International Student Checklist
- Current Students
- Sponsored Students
- J-1 Visa Employment Opportunities
- F-1 Visa Employment Opportunities
- J-1 Exchange Visitors
- Global Partnerships
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
International Life at S&T
Safe, welcoming town
Rolla has something for everyone. It’s a safe, clean, attractive community in which values of family, hard work and education remain strong. Rolla is located in a beautiful area of outdoor life that’s sure to please many.
Community members are very supportive of the university and its students. The local community participates in the Celebration of Nations and other cultural events. S&T students are welcome at all city events and have full access to city services.
The city’s downtown business district is close to campus. Community events, campus activities and locally owned restaurants, theaters, coffee shops, bookstores and pizza parlors provide a good break from studies. In addition, there are places of worship for many religions, including a variety of Christian churches and two mosques.
International students spend around 16 hours in class and labs. That leaves plenty of time to join international organizations, sports, design teams and travel. This section includes helpful info about:
- News and Events: here you will find announcements and news from International Affairs.
- Cultural programs: a summary of the ways you can get involved in the vibrant campus life.
- Resources: info to help you adjust to life at S&T including housing options, getting to and around Rolla, obtaining a driver's license, etc.