- International Students
- Visiting Scholars
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Life at S&T
- International Partnerships
- Traveling on Behalf of S&T
Under the leadership of the Vice Chancellor for Strategic and Global Partnerships, Missouri S&T’s Office of International and Cultural Affairs (OICA) works with partners from around the world who share our commitment to quality in education and research. The OICA brings the resources of Missouri S&T’s top notch faculty and research professionals into collaboration agreements with like-minded organizations in industry and academia.
The Role of the OICA
We work with Missouri S&T's global partners to:
- Facilitate cultural exchange and scholarship opportunities.
- Coordinate faculty fellowships and collaborative research.
- Design and implement professional development courses and certificate programs for industry professionals and emerging leaders.
- Assist in the establishment of new educational degree programs at colleges and universities outside the U.S.
- Provide technical expertise and support to higher educational institutions preparing for professional accreditation.
Partnership Development Process
Linkage agreements promote collaboration with international scholars and universities, and they are an important aspect of Missouri S&T’s mission. The Office of International and Cultural Affairs recommends that faculty review Missouri S&T’s international linkage policy carefully if they wish to establish an international linkage. Faculty wishing to request an international agreement would start by filling out a Request for Consideration of International Linkage Agreement and submitting it to Ms. Susan Potrafka.