- International Students
- Future Students
- New Incoming Students
- New International Student Checklist
- Current Students
- Sponsored Students
- F-1 Visa Employment Opportunities
- Visiting Scholars
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Life at S&T
- Traveling on Behalf of S&T
- Contact Us
Arranging Shipment of Your I-20 or DS-2019
The Office of International and Cultural Affairs (OICA) is partnered with eShipGlobal’s University Express Mail Service (UEMS) for shipping all I-20 or DS-2019 immigration documents. UEMS provides an innovative approach for shipping and receiving documents quickly through Fed-Ex, UPS, or DHL, using a secure service with reduced shipping costs and tracking information. Your documents will be shipped by UEMS within three business days after payment has been received and processed by UEMS. You should receive your documents within three to five business days after the documents have been sent.
If you are applying for a F-1 student visa, please request to ship your I-20.
If you are applying for a J-1 student visa, please request to ship your DS-2019.
Please use the following step-by-step instructions to create and activate your free UEMS student account and to provide an address and payment for the shipment of your I-20/DS-2019 admission documents:
Use the following step by step instructions for registering your UEMS online account:
To Register and Activate your UEMS Account:
- Go to the site at UEMS.
- Click “Student Sign Up” button.
- Complete the student registration form as instructed.
- After you have entered all your student registration information, click “Register”.
- UEMS will send you an activation email.
- You must activate your account and then log in using your username and password.
- Then you are authorized to begin to ship and receive documents.
Use the following step by step instructions for shipping or receiving documents with UEMS using Fed-Ex, UPS, or DHL:
To Receive Documents from OICA:
- Log into your UEMS account.
- Choose “Receive a Package from Universities”.
- Select the state of Missouri from the drop-down box.
- Select “Missouri University of Science and Technology” from the list of schools, and press Continue.
- Select “Office of International and Cultural Affairs” and press Continue.
- Complete the shipping and credit card information to have your documents sent.
- Receive your documents in approximately three to five business days anywhere in the world from the date of mailing.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at your expense and your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. Other payment options include pay by cash (wire transfer) or PayPal. Payment by wire transfer or PayPal may delay shipment of your documents, because shipment will not be made until all payment processing has been completed.
We are confident our partnership with UEMS will provide excellent customer service to you and to offer you a secure and efficient process for shipping and receiving your personal immigration documents.