- International Students
- Future Students
- New Incoming Students
- New International Student Checklist
- Current Students
- Sponsored Students
- J-1 Visa Employment Opportunities
- F-1 Visa Employment Opportunities
- Visiting Scholars
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Life at S&T
- Traveling on Behalf of S&T
- Contact Us
Message from the Associate Provost
Thank you for your interest in Missouri University of Science and Technology – a leading technological research university with internationally recognized academic programs and outstanding faculty, staff and research facilities.
For well over 100 years, Missouri S&T has welcomed and supported students and scholars from a diverse array of nations and cultures. We believe that this diversity enriches our campus and community, and we welcome the opportunity to build new partnerships throughout the world.
You are welcome here at Missouri S&T – today and always.
The Office of International and Cultural Affairs provides leadership for Missouri S&T’s global outreach initiatives and is the primary resource for internationalization efforts taking place on the campus. We provide personalized support services to international students and scholars, and we offer numerous opportunities for S&T students to enrich their academic experience through study abroad programs. Our cultural events are designed to foster an inclusive environment on our campus and in the community. In addition, our educational ambitions seek to cultivate the global competencies necessary for S&T graduates to be successful in today’s interconnected world.
This website is designed to provide information to current and future students of Missouri S&T, as well as faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and our international partners. You can find information regarding the following services provided by our office:
- International student recruitment
- International student admissions, fees, and housing information
- Immigration/Visa advisement and reporting services
- English language training through the Applied Language Institute
- Sponsored Students Services
- Study abroad opportunities
- International partnerships and linkages
- Cultural programs and events on campus and in the community
Every member of our staff is committed to providing first class service that promotes international education. Should you have any questions regarding our university or the services that we provide, please contact our office for assistance.
Jeanie Hofer, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for International and Cultural Affairs