- International Students
- Future Students
- New Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Sponsored Students
- Visiting Scholars
- Applied Language Institute
- Study Abroad
- Life at S&T
- Traveling on Behalf of S&T
- Contact Us
About the Office of International and Cultural Affairs
The Office of International and Cultural Affairs provides leadership for Missouri S&T’s global outreach initiatives and is the primary resource for internationalization efforts taking place on the campus. Assistant Vice Chancellor for International and Cultural Affairs, Dr. Jeanie Hofer, invites you to explore our website and to contact us with any questions.
What we do
- International student recruitment
- International student admissions, fees, and housing information
- Immigration/Visa advisement and reporting services
- English language training through the Applied Language Institute
- Sponsored students services
- Study abroad opportunities
- Insurance services
- Cultural programs and events on campus and in the community
Missouri S&T enjoys strong relations with a spectrum of institutions across the globe. Through our extensive network of international linkages, we offer opportunities for the exchange of students, faculty and staff, as well as for joint research activities.
You can find our official mission, vision, and values here.
Meet the Team
Working Together to Help You
Our specialized teams will be able to help you with any of your questions. Curious about who you've talked to or emailed? Take a few seconds to meet the team.
Individuals interested in joining the Office of International and Cultural Affairs team are encouraged to check the S&T Human Resources page for current openings.